SOME SIMPLE WAYS TO LIGHT DRINK SILK JEWELRY
1. Lemon juice
– Step 1: Add lemon and salt to the water and bring to a low heat
– Step 2: Drop the colored silver jewelry into the pot and then cook it down. Note: when you see the jewelry is clean and dirty, you can take it out.
– Step 3: After taking out jewelry, use a soft cloth to hit it again.
2. Water rinses the rice
– Step 1: After washing the rice, keep a little water to wash the concentrated rice.
– Step 2: Boil water to wash the rice and then drop the silver jewelry that has become colored.
– Step 4: Take out jewelry, wash it with soap, then dry it.
Step 1: Soak the discolored silver jewelry in a chlorinated toothpaste for 5 minutes
Step 2: Use a toothbrush to brush it thoroughly
Step 3: Rinse jewelry after brushing with clean water and then dry
4. Rice vinegar
Step 1: Add vinegar to the water and bring to a boil.
Step 2: Add down colored silver jewelry and simmer.
Step 3: Take out jewelry and then use a soft cloth to hit it.
Above are some simple but effective methods to lighten down silver jewelry that you can apply to keep your silver jewelry always bright and beautiful. Wish you always be very attractive with your shiny silver jewelry.
In addition, if you do not have silver jewelry or want to buy more, you can refer to Bourara’s silver jewelry for men and women.